Skip to content

Consumer Information

Request Your Report

To request a copy of your consumer report, please contact our Customer Care Group via phone at 877-272-0266 extension 0 or by email at

Consumer Request for Report on File

Dispute Your Report

To dispute the results of a consumer report prepared by (CRC), please complete the Consumer Dispute Form.  This will allow CRC to expedite and ensure an accurate and timely reinvestigation.

Consumer Dispute Form

Please know that CRC will work diligently to reinvestigate your dispute. Most reinvestigations are completed within three (3) business days. However, per the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), CRC has 30 days to complete the reinvestigation.

Know Your Rights

Please review A Summary of Rights Under the FCRA and the Statement of Rights for Identity Theft Victims.

A Summary of Your Rights Under the FCRA

Statement of Rights for Identity Theft Victims

Free Annual File Disclosure

Pursuant to the Free Annual File Disclosure Rule, 16 C.F.R. Part 610, you may request a free annual file disclosure from (CRC). In order to process your request, please complete and return the form below.

Consumer Request for Report on File


If you have any questions about your report, please call CRC at (877) 272-0266 X 0 or email